DFFS Tab Index 0 Causing hidden fields to appear

Forums General discussion DFFS Tab Index 0 Causing hidden fields to appear

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Pat
      Participant

When my form renders, the Index 0 Tab name (Newtab) shows above the name of the form. This form has hidden sections that become visible based on selections from radio buttons and dropdowns. This Index 0 tab appears to have a link to something and when clicked all the hidden section fields appear without the hidden sections.

QUESTION: Is there a way to disable the link that is behind this tab index 0 or disable/remove it completely?

The TB001.PNG below shows the Index 0 tab information in DFFS.
      The BeforeImage shows a snippet of the initial rendering of the form.
      The AfterImage show a snippet of the same area with hidden fields showing. The arrows that I drew show where there would be a Section header which is collapsed.

From the field Make/Model 1 down through Subtotal2 should NOT be showing.

Thanks for the assist.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      I’m not sure I understand exactly what you mean, but if you like to hide the tab to prevent the users from clicking it, add the snippet from this comment to your Custom CSS: https://spjsblog.com/forums/topic/need-to-remove-tabs-from-newform-aspx/

How are the extra fields shown? – maybe you must look at the “rule reversing” setting in the rule to prevent the fields to be shown when your rule is not true?

Alexander

Pat
      Participant

Thanks Alex,
      While I research the reversing of rules option, I tried this snippet and it does exactly what I need it to do.

Thanks again,
      Pat

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.