DFFS Issue

Forums General discussion DFFS Issue

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      HYM
      Participant

Hi Alex, i’m trying to run a JS function when a rule is true on Dffs v4.4.1.2/ css 4.16/ spjs 1.267i don’t want to update my dffs how can i solve this issue?
      on dff new version it’s working my fine.

HYM
      Participant

Sorry online it’s working on-premise it’s not

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

What kind of function are you trying to run and what is the error message you receive (in the Developer console – hit F12 and select Console before opening the form).

Alexander

HYM
      Participant

Hi alex, i changed my JS function to hide only the field it worked but field label is still appearing but the drop-down choices disappeared. what do you think? what’s the problem here with this version (same version is working online)

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I’ll need a screenshot of your form and of your code, and a description of what you are trying to do with the custom function to be able to help you.

Alexander

HYM
      Participant

what i’m trying is to hide “Approved” option from 2nd level approval when final approval is rejected, it’s working online this function but on premise i’m facing some issues.check screenshots.

HYM
      Participant

screenshot 4

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by HYM.
      Attachments:
      Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hiding an option won’t work in IE, but you can wrap it in a span – see this thread for more information (please read my last comment): https://spjsblog.com/forums/topic/dffs-filtering-checkbox-based-on-another-field-answer/

Alexander

HYM
      Participant

Okay, but same Dffs version is used online and on-premise, the JS fucntion is working online and not on-premise any idea why?

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

My guess is that you either use a different browser, or that IE is forced in IE 8 compatibility mode on premises. You can check this by hitting F12 and looking at the Emulation tab.

Alexander

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.