DFFS for anonymour users

Forums Classic DFFS DFFS for anonymour users

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      lzuhuo
      Participant

Hi Alex, I created a new form for a survey. For logged user, it works fine, but for anonymous users, they don’t load my custom scripts, tabs, nothing. It load just like if no had a CEWP with DFFS script.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

You must give the anonymous users read access to the script location and the configuration list for DFFS.

Alexander

lzuhuo
      Participant

This is my console

lzuhuo
      Participant

Hi Alex. I have tryed to give all permissions to anonymous users but it’s not working yet. Is there any another config that I have to do in the server to allow this reading happens?

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Sorry for the late reply. From the error message it looks like the user does not have access to read the file “jquery-1.11.1.min.js”. You must ensure anonymous users have read access to the library or folder you have this file in.

When it comes to enabling anonymous access in general I cannot offer any help, but I’m sure you find other resources.

Alexander

lzuhuo
      Participant

But you tested the DFFS for anonymous users in your site?

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

No, I have not, but I guess it should work if you give anonymous users read access to all the lists involved in the configuration (config list and scripts).

Alexander

lzuhuo
      Participant

The Anonymous user has the access already. It can enter in the website, and can check the library, access the jquery file; the only problem is the loading process. I tryed to put an external link from google code which any anonymous user can read, but it’s still not working. I think it is not a permission problem, but with sharepoint server, or windows server. I’ll try some other ways and I’ll try to get the solution, maybe, Thanks Alex for the help.

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hope you figure it out. Please post back here when you (hopefully) find a solution.

Alexander

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.