DFFS Backend problem – IE11 and SP2010 after DFFS_2018-07-31

Forums Classic DFFS DFFS Backend problem – IE11 and SP2010 after DFFS_2018-07-31

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      AdamP
      Participant

Small problem here after updating from DFFS package 2018-07-31. In DFFS backend the tabs don’t work – I just see fields for email config, no matter which tab is selected.
      This seems to be caused by all DFFS packages after the 2018-07-31 release.
      See screenshot for details and error in the console. This is in Internet Explorer 11, but in SharePoint 2010 which sets the document mode to IE8 standards.
      When I manually change the document mode to Edge, the backend functionality returns to normal…for now I’m going to revert back to the 2018-07-31 package

Thanks

Adam

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

I have confirmed this issue and found the cause. It turns out I had some missing closing span-tags in my script generated HTML. New browsers automatically fixes this, but IE does not.

I’ll get this fixed and publish a new version hopefully before the weekend.

PS: If you are able to use Chrome, Edge or another modern browser it won’t be a problem.

Alexander

AdamP
      Participant

Thanks Alexander, great support as always

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.