DFFS and document sets

Forums Classic DFFS DFFS and document sets

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Pavel Vaněček
      Participant

Hello,
      I have problem with using DFFS with document set. I use latest DFFS (September 21) on Sharepoint Server 2013 (15.0.4719.1000) with IE 10.0.9200.16521.
      Customizing editform and display form works without problem, but Iam not able to use DFFS on NewDocSet.aspx (it simply doesnt show “enter dffs setup” link).
      Is there anything more to set up for document sets ?

Pavel

Alexander Bautz
      Keymaster

Hi,
      With the “old” JSLink setup option on SP 2013, DFFS was loaded successfully into the “NewDocSet.aspx” page. Unfortunately the new DFFS installer / loader is not able to write to this page because it is a application page in “/_layouts”. Unfortunately I didn’t think of this when designing the new installer / loader.

The only method I know if that actually can be used is the JSLink approach. I’ll try to find time to write a new “installer” for the “/_layouts/15/NewDocSet.aspx” that utilizes the JSLink loading method, but this will not work with the new “experience” – so if this rolls out to the “/_layouts/15/NewDocSet.aspx” page the JSLink method will fail to load the script.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
      Alexander

Pavel Vaněček
      Participant

Hi,
      Iam still not able to make it works 🙁
      I have tried several different older releases (in case of older JSLink will work).

If I set DFFS-loader as site column and add this site column to my custom document set edit and display form works without problem. But NewDocSet shows warrning “Missing ID parameter for the list item in the URL”.
      But there is still no “enter dffs setup” link (even if I bypass this warrning by adding ID parameter to the URL).
      Do you have any suggestions ? Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
      Pavel

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.