Checkboxes below labels + readonly fields not readonly

Forums Dynamic Forms for SharePoint Checkboxes below labels + readonly fields not readonly

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alexander Bautz 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

David Salewski
    Participant

Hello!

I do have a small display problem with my form, which I attached below. I do have Checklists and if I want to display them with the “readonly” tag, the checkbox is in the label, which makes it impossible to distinguish, if the box is checked or not. I don’t have any CSS causing this problem.

Also, I do have the problem, that fields which are set to readonly, aren’t readonly even though fields, which are built the same and have parallel rules, are. The same applies for a textbox field with the hidden tag (its hidden even though it should be visible).

I appreciate the help in advance!

Best regards,

David

David Salewski
    Participant

Found the problem for the 2nd issue: apparently my rules were faulty.

Alexander Bautz
    Keymaster

I’m not sue exactly why the text overlays the “checkbox” (it’s not a real checkbox, but an unicode character), but it is most likely a CSS issue.

Could you try right clicking the “Schrank” label and select “Inspect” – show me a screehshot like the one attached from your setup? – use Google Chrome to get the same layout if possible.

Alexander

Attachments:

David Salewski
    Participant

Here you go!

I only got the developer view from Firefox, but it should be the same thing.

Thanks for looking into this!

Alexander Bautz
    Keymaster

I’m not able to recreate it, but will add some more styling options for this “label” in the next version (by wrapping it in a span with a class). I think you should be able to fix for now by adding this to the Custom CSS:

.dffs-readonly-inner{
        font-size:1em;
    }

Let me know how this works out.

Alexander

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.